General Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of this website, indicates that you accept, without limitation, the following prevailing published General Terms and Conditions. The Pilates Studio reserves the right to modify or enhance these conditions from time to time and without prior notice; you are therefore advised to periodically review these terms prior to your continued use of this site. If you are unable to accept these terms, the exclusive recourse is to stop using the website. If any part of these terms is unenforceable, illegal or invalid, it will not in any way affect the enforceability, legality or validity of the remaining parts.
- The content of this website is for information purposes only, and does not offer or imply a contract between the user and The Pilates Studio.
- Use of this website is done so at the user’s own risk. Great effort has been made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, however it cannot be guaranteed fault-free and therefore The Pilates Studio, save in the case of proven gross negligence or fraudulent or malice intention, cannot be held liable for direct, indirect, consequential, special incidental, reliant, punitive or any other damages, or for any lost profits of any kind or nature whatsoever, regardless of the predictability thereof arising out of the use of the website including but not limited to the inaccessibility of the website, viruses, denial of services, hacking attacks or other computer crimes.
- The Pilates Studio carefully chooses its product and service partners, but makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through an introduction to that partner.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites. They are provided for information and ease of reference only; 6th Sense Solutions cannot be held liable for their content and you are advised to consult their terms and conditions for use of their website, as they may be different to these.
- No liability is excluded to the extent that such exclusion would not be permitted by law.
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- The Pilates Studio reserves all rights regarding protection of its copyright and Intellectual Properties as described by Copyright Laws and treaties around the world.
- The website and all its contents (including but not limited to the texts, the lay-out, the images, the sounds, the graphical illustrations, the logos, the software and other elements embedded in the website) are owned by The Pilates Studio, save for those owned by third-parties and are clearly labelled by appropriate annotation or trademarks.
- The reproduction, adaption or representation, in full or in any part, of this website for any purpose is strictly forbidden without the written consent of the Manager of The Pilates Studio.
Version 1.3 (Last Revised: 01/03/2010)